What is nobimap?
It’s the binational node’s proposal in advanced manufacturing and processes, which is led by the research center and electrochemistry technological development s.c., CIDETEQ; and integrates seven public centers as associated institutions.
- CINVESTAV Unidad Querétaro
- Robotics and Automation
- Information an communications technology (ICT)
- Composite materials
- Advanced Polymers
- Advanced Material Processing
- Sustainable Processes
- Sustainable manufacture
- Sustainable water processes
- Sustainable energy processes
Strengthen innovation actions for commercial purposes of the technologies developed in Node R & D Centers, through the implementation of Innovation Corps methodology from the National Science Foundation.
Partner institutions look forward to strengthen through the Node:
- Practices and experiences in innovation, entrepreneurship, technological transfer and marketing approachment.
- The creation of a collaboration bond between the eight Centers of this Advanced Manufacturing and Industrial Processes group that allows to enhance the competences and linking strategies that each one seeks to build or strengthen.
LIST OF PROJECTS
- Aluminum oven for precise temperature control in heat treatment processes/Saltillo, Coah
- Sulfide Hydrogen generator engine for corrosion testing on steels./Saltillo, Coah
- Antimicrobial threads for textile use/Saltillo, Coah
- Magnetic sensing in plant tissue/Saltillo, Coah
- Manufacturing process for graphene in a large volume/Saltillo, Coah
- “Self-diagnostic intelligent station for final inspection in Automotive Industry”./Querétaro, Qro
- New System for polymeric coating policarbonate pipes./Estado de México
- Integral Measurement Quality System for the Hydrocarbon Sector/Querétaro, Qro.
- Scalable pre-treatment system for water with high organic load./Querétaro, Qro.
- Performance and thermal distribution monitor system for cooling appliances./Querétaro, Qro.
- Adaptive mold for composite manufacturing./Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas.
- Automated cell of advanced manufacturing for wind shovel reparair./Querétaro, Qro.
- Platforms for intelligent distribution in production lines./Querétaro, Qro.
- Process & equipment to plants electrostimulation./Querétaro, Qro.
- Process for metal recovering from electroplating waste./Querétaro, Qro.
- System for domestic wastewater disinfection./Querétaro, Qro.
- Bio refining process to obtain fuel./Querétaro, Qro.
- Liquid Wood as a replacement for natural wood./León, Gto.
- CIATHULE Recycled Tire rubber./León, Gto.
- Fish Skin: Tanned Fish skin for Design applications./León, Gto.
- Process to generate biogas from nopal./Querétaro, Qro.
- Coating materials for biocompatible prosthesis./Querétaro, Qro.
- Energy storage. Development of ferroelectric supercapacitors./Querétaro, Qro.
Linkage with the I-CORPS Nodes of The United States for the collaboration with the Nodes created in the United States, three candidates have been located:
- The Bay Area Node (Standford, UC San Francisco and Berkeley)
- The National Academy of Inventors Node
- The Southwest Node (Texas A&M, Texas Tech University, University of Texas at Austin y Rice)
These three nodes are assigned to the Engineering-Innovation group and Industrial Collaboration (Industrial Innovation and partnerships, IPP), whose extent is aligned with the NoBi MAP objectives. NSF Innovation Corps (I-Corps).